PowerGuard was formed in 2007 and has quickly become the leading worldwide provider of insurance for specialized warranty services in the Renewable (Alternative) Energy industry. In 2013, PowerGuard became a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group.
PowerGuard's suite of insurance and warranty products are specifically geared towards assisting and solving challenges faced by today’s renewable energy companies.
Our exclusive warranty products enable our business partners to concentrate on their operations, rather than on the potential economic consequences associated with significant product failures and unknown risks. The suite of insurance and warranty products we have developed are specifically geared to improving the experience of handling these challenges faced by:
Gold Standard Services
PowerGuard’s world class services makes partnering easy.
- Project Developers
Our proprietary database, underwriting approach, market knowledge, and ability to create innovative products that meet project financiers stringent requirements which include; investment returns, prudent risk-taking, and portfolio governance, have lead to successful relationships with manufacturers, the lending community, and the insurance industry.
Our warranty products provide our clients a broad range of additional benefits such as:
- Straight-forward programs, so you know exactly how they work.
- Direct access to our representatives and proprietary services.
- Step-by-step guidance throughout the underwriting process so you can avoid the guesswork.
These benefits are ultimately accomplished through utilizing our innovative risk-bearing vehicles designed for the end-user insured.
Contact PowerGuard today to learn how easy it is to get started.
- Facilitating investment banks/project financiers’ lending capabilities by providing additional security that meet the financial institution’s requirements;
- Providing manufacturers an ability to buttress their products’ lifecycle;
- Helping actual field owners/operators guarantee the efficiency of their operation.